- General. The website of Flexicel Crea is purely for information only. We reserve the right to change or modify its contents at any time without prior notice.The use of the website of Flexicel Crea does not imply any relationship between the end user and Flexicel Crea. All contractual arrangements must be in writing.
- Intellectual property. Flexicel Crea is the exclusive owner of all the contents in this website. Design, fonts, written content, visual efects, trademarks, logos, etc. remain at all times vested in us by Intellectual Property and Trademarks laws. You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display or commercially exploit such material and content. Any infringement of these terms will be subject to legal proceedings. You are permitted to use material from the website of Flexicel Crea only as expressly authorised by us in writing.
- Disclaimer. Use of the website of Flexicel Crea is at the users own risk. Flexicel Crea is not responsible for any errors and omissions, or its contents. Furthermore, Flexicel Crea accepts no liability of any kind for any loss or damage from action taken in reliance of any material or information contained on the website. Flexicel Crea does not guarantee that the site is free of viruses or bugs and will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss or damage caused to the computer system, electronic documents or files of the user or any third party.
- Hereby, in the case of the inclusion of your personal data in the ‘CONTACT FORM’ present on the website of the Flexicel group (borrar Crea), in order to respect the transparency and information principles foreseen in the European regulation on data protection, we inform you of the guarantees offered by the Flexicel Group in the processing of personal data. In this sense, we have made and maintain the corresponding processing file on the data obtained in this portal, whose purpose is to answer the questions that are asked and/or to inform you about new products and services from Flexicel Group (borrar Crea). All users of this service may exercise their right to access, modify or cancel their data and their opposition, as well as the right to cancel the acceptance given for the transfer of its data. You have the right to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal information by written request to Flexicel Crea, Avda. Francesc Macià, 265 Local 10, 08292 Esparreguera (Barcelona), or by e-mail to email@example.com. In this request, the following information must appear: your full name, your Identification Number or Passport number, and the nature of your request, for this reason the Flexicel Group undertakes to respond within the legal period provided for the exercise of this right. Flexicel Group will take the necessary security measures to avoid the modification, loss, treatment or unauthorized access of databases including the information provided by users, as well as to notify any intrusion affecting the treatment within the time limits.
Regarding the data obtained in this portal, the latter will not be transferred to third companies. In the event that the company designates a data protection officer, it will be indicated in this privacy statement, in this sense, the Flexicel Group reserves the right to modify this privacy statement in the future. Also, in case of wanting more information, do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with the information you consider appropriate.
- General information to comply with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. The website and domain of Flexicel Crea is the property of FLEXICEL S.A. whose registered address is: Avda. Francesc Macià, 265, Local 10, 08292 Esparreguera (Barcelona), with Company Registration Number A60145653, registered in the Registro Mercantil of Barcelona, Book number 25122, Page 172, Hoja B-83.588.
- Use of this web site Flexicel Crea only creates non-persistent cookies for logging authentication, hosted on our server. They are used to identify the communication between the different user equipment that may be accessing simultaneouslyto the server. These type of cookies are excluded of the acceptance duty from the users, mentioned in the paragraph 2º in Article 22 of the LSSI.
- Flexicel Crea cannot be responsible for third party uses of cookies that may need web pages linked from our web site.